i want my voice back...

yesterday me wif my friend goes 4 karaoke... then im too stressed.. so i just screaming.. shout out... plus make my voice be like a toad... now feel remorse... maybe too scared that i cant see him anymore...

actually i fall in love wif sum1 that not in our world... i know it just a dream... but he safe my life even he just ride a bicycle... plus.. hes not like other man.. he ask me 2 go back although i still want 2 stay there... plus hes looks real 4 me... just like i have seen him b4... im too scared that we wont b together...

should i cry or beg 4 him...? i really want 2 see him again.. maybe hes the prince that i used 2 see b4... but maybe he change a lot after several dimensions... pray 4 me i can see him again in my real life... i know im just 2 stupid.. even i try 2 stop it.. i still love sum1 that only in my dream... plus i never seen sum1 like him b4... and his sweet-scented make me like wanna hug him...

0 comments:

Post a Comment