My Holiday... (Ipoh)

haha... actually b4 gp i just cant imagine best part of my day... but everything change... coz not only me n my parent... they take their adopted son with us... he keep bullying me... now he's one year n half.. but can talk and walk already... he learn too early than other kids...

he keep following me.. but when im following my mom he keeps screaming... annoying.. he too jealous wif me... bcoz im more cute + good in everything than him.. =P

then i cant stand everyone back up him... hey... im a victim now... grrr.... then he steal my books... and now it looks like one of ugliest book in the world... didnt he know how much i care bout my book condition?? then at there i buy new headgear for rm20... my aunt n mom said it such an expensive coz they can get it rm3... its a hand made... what i care bout price... i care bout quality...

better than that kid.. buy many toys... but what for? nothing good wif him... =_="

0 comments:

Post a Comment