mothers day, fathers day n birthday....

hmm.. late again... this time coz cant sleep again.. ali n haziq drive me crazy.. haha.. they keep passing me like im their girl.. ali tought that haziq n me in love.. then haziq said ali should approach me.. until 4pm.. i still cant sleep bcoz of them... =____=

then yani call me 7a.m... of coz i said.. busy now.. still sleeping. please call me later... hehe.. then only met her at fb n said im going for cake.. ^_^ hmm... b4that were going to my1shop... buy presents 4 her mom n her sis... her sis will back soon.. dont know when.. 4got to ask.. after that were going to GT.. i choose chocolate fair lady cake.. yummy =3

next destination 7e... guess what... my friend 4got her change...just cant hold my laugh..haha...she so funny.. n the cashier laugh at us... well.. what can i say.. then after reach yani house... she gave me present.. that time still dont know why..coz when i ask she just said.. "u said it cute right? so i bought it for u".. so sweet...

then after maghrib yani n ai walk out wif cake.. feel being left.. coz dont know what happen until they said... happy mothers day, happy fathers day n happy birthday to me... hehe... love them...

0 comments:

Post a Comment